1.You can’t change the past.过去的事是不可以改变的.
2.the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习.
3.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
4.very body panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的。
5.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运。
6.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就，我也不想成为将就的对象。
7.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。
8.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。
9.You just stay away from me please.
10． If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦，不要逞强，你就跑，远远跑开。
11． It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。
12． Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分，是我们注定要做的一件事。
13． I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。
14. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
15. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
16. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢，勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
17. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬，你也可以这样对待它。
18. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
19. You can't change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
20. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对，过去是痛楚的，但我认为你要么可以逃避，要么可以向它学习。
21. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你？你所说的一切都是谎话。
22. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的，我保证。
23． I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运，还是只是到处随风飘荡。
24.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
25.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。
26.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
27.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
28.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。
29.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
30.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路？
31.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
32.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
33.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life. 你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
34.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40. 你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
35.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears. 你是我听过的最帅的男士.
36.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
37.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match. 当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
38.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
40. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard. 钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
41. One should love animals. They are so tasty. 每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
42. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend. 要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
43. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught. 要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
44. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two. 每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
45. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
46. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise. 聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
47. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
48. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop. 爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
49. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children. 后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
50. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep. 现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
51.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运，还是只是到处随风飘荡。
52. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk? 努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
53. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours! 工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
54. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends. 神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地
55.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
56.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice. 从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
57.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again. 真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
58.All of life is an act of letting go, but what hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye. 人生也许就是不断地放下，然而令人痛心的是，我都没能好好地与他们道别。
59“Religion is a house with many rooms。” Writer: “But no room for doubt?” Pi: “Oh yes! On every floor。”派：“信仰就像一座房屋，可以有很多楼层、很多房间。”作家：“那有怀疑的空间么？”派：“当然，怀疑在每一层都占了几间。”
60.I must say a word about fear. It is life’s only true opponent. Only fear can defeat life. 这里必须说说恐惧，它是生活惟一真正的对手，因为只有恐惧才能打败生活。
61.If every unfolding we experience takes us further along in life, then, we are truly experiencing what life is offering.。如果我们在人生中体验的每一次转变都让我们在生活中走得更远，那么，我们就真正的体验到了生活想让我们体验的东西。
62.I'm grateful. It's the plain truth: without Richard Parker, I wouldn't be alive today to tell you my story。我非常感恩。说实话，如果没有理查德·帕克，我也不可能活到今天跟你讲述我的故事。
63.It was a time filled with wonder that I'll always remember. 那是一段充满着奇幻的经历，我会永生铭记。
64.Then Richard Parker, companion of my torment, awful, fierce thing that kept me alive, moved forward and disappeared forever from my life. 然后，那个让我生存下来的理查德·帕克，那个让我痛苦、使我害怕的凶狠的伙伴，径直向前走没有回头，永远消失在我的生命里。
65、I"m building a coalition that can defend us.我在组建一个能够保卫我们的联盟。
66、Superman: Bruce, I know you hate me. Batman: Hmm... No. 超人:布鲁斯我知道你讨厌我。蝙蝠侠:唔......不是啦。
67、I"m building a team, and everyone on the team has a special talent. You see, I believe an enemy is coming. 我在组建一支队伍，队里的人都有特殊才能。你看，我相信有敌人要来了。
68.it takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.坚强的人只能救赎自己，伟大的人才能拯救他人。
69.Forget that there are place in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something inside that they can not get to that is hope .不要忘了，这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西，它就在我们的内心深处，他们无法达到，也接触不到，那就是希望。