1. We gave the children an inflatable paddling pool for Christmas.
2. The children were playing on the inflatable castle.
3. Paul wonders where the inflatable life preserver is.
4. The inflatable structure should burn up within days.
5. Tender Inflatable dinghy, with pump and oars.
6. I saw two inflatable dinghies aboard.
7. If not a Carley float, then certainly an inflatable rubber dinghy.
8. A mobile, inflatable planetarium costing ￡9,000 will now be used in the region by up to 10,000 pupils each year.
9. The drag of the loaded inflatable had slowed the catamaran so that they were making a bare five knots.
10. Axl sings like a yowling inflatable doll that has been wounded and is taking it personally.
11. Drifting nearby, however, was a sort of transparent inflatable dinghy, low in the water, resembling a cocoon.
12. In trying to learn about inflatable technology, I came across the solar sail concept.
13. Stealing an inflatable King Kong may have been a student caper.
14. This is a 14-pound inflatable chamber that lowers the effective altitude inside by 3, 000 to 5,[.com] 000 feet.
15. First one engine powered inflatable was heard to leave the shore in the direction of Guiding Lights.
16. That is an inflatable rubber boat.
17. The multi-purpose inflatable kite includes a body formed of a gas-impervious material with a gas-tight fillable interior chamber.
18. In Arizona a couple of years ago, a sponsor decorated the horizon with a giant inflatable bag of chips.
19. In their most visible work, astronauts will let loose a retrievable satellite carrying a coffin-sized inflatable antenna.
20. It boosts their image, puffing them up like an inflatable bag of chips.
21. Oldenberg's Lipstick, in its first incarnation, had been a huge plastic inflatable.
22. The crewmen had to be pulled from the freezing water by colleagues in an inflatable boat.
23. The higher stakes have increased the temptation to overload the inflatable speedboats, called Zodiacs.
24. This time we had the welcome addition of a sheepskin backrest, an inflatable neck support and a selection of surgical collars.
25. The exercise is designed to test techniques for deploying large but lightweight inflatable structures.
26. As the crew began to unload the waste drums, inflatable dinghies were deliberately positioned underneath.
27. I think we've patched it up which is more than I can say for the inflatable.
28. Like many offshoot sports, the increasingly popular use of inflatable kayaks has its advantages and drawbacks.
29. Lightweight aluminum portals add horizontal stability and brace the self - supporting inflatable skin.
30. Deya cruise ship manufacturing Ltd. is a professional manufacturing production inflatable boat company.关于快好知快百科沪ICP备20003152号-4