1) The judge gave him a custodial sentence .
2) The mother is usually the custodial parent after a divorce.
3) Nothing other than an immediate custodial sentence could be justified.
4) This offence is so serious that only a custodial sentence can be justified.
5) Previous convictions: two for dishonesty; one previous custodial sentence.
6) The mother is usually the custodial parent.
7) They certainly receive more custodial sentences than would normally be predicted from their presence in the population.
8) This resulted in Blacks overall receiving proportionately more custodial sentences.
9) Told I have broken Borough policy by recommending custodial maximum on lad.
10) Putting young offenders into a prison or other custodial establishment does not deter them from offending.
11) For example, they can not impose a custodial sentence that is longer than six months in respect of a single offence.
12) In addition, some custodial parents do not pursue collection of child support because they fear retribution from the nonpaying parent.
13) Medicaid pays nursing home bills for long-term custodial care, after patients have exhausted their financial assets.
14) We want a minimum one-year custodial sentence-longer for repeat offenders and organised gangs.
15) Perhaps custodial aesthetics, which is directed more to the specifics of particular cultures, in some way addresses his concerns.
16) But there is a real issue: in whose custodial territory does software fall?
17) If he is caught again he will be given a custodial sentence.
18) But the Utopia of machine-independence may not ultimately appear on the custodial atlas of the future.
19) Facilities managers also may monitor the work of maintenance, grounds, and custodial staffs, and travel between different facilities.
20) However, Blacks had significantly higher proportions committed for trial in the Crown Court, where custodial sentences are more likely.
21) If 1988 is any guideline only 60 percent of these remand prisoners will eventually receive custodial sentences.
22) Only a very small proportion of female offenders are given a custodial sentence in Britain.
23) The trend is likely to place unprecedented demands on the health care system, principally for nursing and custodial care.
24) The father of her children is presently serving a two-year custodial sentence for burglary.
25) My point is that, in general, the courts are under an injunction not to give custodial sentences to offenders under 21.
26) In that year the proportion of convicted adult males given a custodial sentence had reached a low of 15 percent.
27) Sheriff Higgings told Arthur that he could do nothing other than give him a custodial sentence.
28) Judge Gerald Butler told him he had no option but to pass a custodial sentence.
29) This system made it difficult to provide sufficient cover to care for patients above safety or custodial observation levels.
30) In this chapter we will attempt to examine some of the reasons for the continued use of custodial sentences.关于快好知快百科沪ICP备20003152号-4