1. Mr. Jay wears the pants in that family.
2. Jay stripped his clothes off and ran into the sea.
3. Francis came in while Jay was changing.
4. Herbert will be matched against Jay in the semifinal.
5. She should have squared things with Jay before she went into this business with Walker.
6. I thought at first that Jay had been stirring things up.
7. Jay had always tended to keep his girlfriends at a distance.
8. Jay wanted to write.
9. Jay stood still for a moment, pondering whether to go or not.
10. Jay pricked up his ears when I mentioned a vacation.
11. What Jay lacked in experience, he made up for in enthusiasm.
12. A jay emerged from the juniper bush in a flash of blue feathers.
13. Jay sat back in her chair.
14. Jay poured brandy and sprawled on the floor.
15. I can't picture Jay as a ballet dancer.
16. Jay stuck to that story until Sunday morning.
17. Jay walked down to the beach.
18. Crew-cut Jay, bristling with rage.
19. Next week: Jay Harlow on overlooked pink salmon.
20. Jay reads poetry so beautifully.
21. Jay liked to phone her friends in the morning.
22. Jay had run out of travelogue and music.
23. Her nuthatch and jay paintings are particularly appealing.
24. Jay woke early, and turned to hold Lucy.
25. Jay was never lonely with Nurse Dees nearby.
26. After careful consideration, Jay turned down the offer.
27. Jay shushed her against her shoulder.
28. Jay Gatsby would have noted his poise and elocution.
29. Dumb shit, Jay, always wise after the non-event!
30. Jay watched her go, dip down, dip up, over the edge of the guttering.关于快好知快百科沪ICP备20003152号-4