1. The ship ran aground on a submerged reef.
2. Waves mountain - high broke over the reef.
3. Lagoon Reef is one of the best resort hotels.
4. An unspoilt coral reef encloses the bay.
5. Our boat foundered on a reef.
6. We went snorkelling along the Great Barrier Reef.
7. We went diving on the coral reef.
8. Big waves hammered at the coral reef.
9. The ship was wrecked on a coral reef.
10. Our ship was thrown on a reef.
11. The island is encircled by a coral reef.
12. The incoming tides were bathing the coral reef.
13. A ship got piled up on a reef.
14. A coral reef is built by the accretion of tiny, identical organisms.
15. As the island subsided the reef grew upwards and outwards.
16. lots of individual reefs, around about 2,900 separate reef systems which make up the Great Barrier Reef.
17. The first time you dive on a coral reef is an experience you will never forget.
18. The abundant reef growth on Gotland was shown to be coeval with that in Estonia.
19. It's a small reef with a lighthouse on it.
20. Ultimately this reef runs on electricity.
21. Queensland set stringent rules concerning diving on the reef.
22. Except sunlight, which pours on the artificial reef in a steady burst of halide energy.
23. Marine scientists were pretty sure a coral reef, like any complex ecosystem, must be assembled in the correct order.
24. These are part of the fascination of the reef; the sunlit upper portions are rich in life.
25. While we're in Australia, we're hoping to squeeze in a trip to the Barrier Reef.
26. Seeing over a thousand species of fish is part of the fascination of the reef.
27. With great difficulty, the fisherman manoeuvred his small craft close to the reef.
28. Over 1,500 different species of fish inhabit the waters around the reef.
29. It's only been latterly that we've discovered that it's lots of individual reefs, around about 2,900 separate reef systems which make up the Great Barrier Reef.
30. Soon they were outward bound for the Great Barrier Reef.关于快好知快百科沪ICP备20003152号-4