1. People of many religions believe in an afterlife.
2. Do you believe in an afterlife?
3. What happened to that woman in afterlife?
4. They'll be reunited in the afterlife.
5. Most Christians believe in an afterlife of some sort, often referred to as heaven.
6. Her belief in the promised afterlife, in a fixed system of rewards and punishments, was great.
7. And voice your own opinions on afterlife chit-chat by joining in the debate below.
8. So much emphasis is placed on the afterlife that the conditions of the present life are extremely neglected.
9. But the narrative of the afterlife is so fully developed it seems to be Self's surreal dystopia of urban alienation.
10. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken-down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark.Stephen Hawking
11. Christina believed she was released from the afterlife to pray for the souls in purgatory.
12. If we can prove an afterlife, then we have less pressure to make our physical life last forever.Chuck Palahniuk
13. All these demonstrations of rulership had an afterlife long after Charles himself had gone.
14. How can you tell there's an afterlife for lawyers?
15. The afterlife is also not measurable, testable, or falsifiable.
16. So believe it or not, I'd rather there afterlife.
17. But debate is raging over whether it was intended to float on water or through the afterlife.
18. Those other features revealed in various divine forms were simply ignored, in particular with relation to Osiris and the afterlife.
19. In time, she became fascinated with the idea of an afterlife.
20. They are there to brighten up the place and to foreshadow the eternal pleasures awaiting Khmer heroes in the afterlife.
21. This ritual restored to the mummy all his faculties so that he might enjoy the afterlife to the full.
22. He presented me with three different theories about the afterlife, for example.
23. How archaeologists set about trying to demonstrate belief in supernatural powers and an afterlife is the subject of Chapter 10.
24. I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark.Stephen Hawking
25. Does it mean that the survivor will never see them again in whatever sort of afterlife they envisage?
26. These latter writers were trying to re-enter the lost world of childhood after first discarding the traditional concept of the afterlife.
27. Such ideas, so distant from the old Puritan concepts of afterlife in heaven, became part of his transcendentalist package.
28. She asked a question about her dead dog, and how happy little Foofles was in the afterlife.
29. Perhaps Daine wouldn't like what she was planning for his self-designed afterlife.
30. Well, we can't say any more than we can say there is no god, there is no afterlife. We can only say there is no persuasive evidence for or argument for it.Christopher Hitchens关于快好知快百科沪ICP备20003152号-4