1. Man errs so long as he strives.
2. To err is human, to forgive, divine.Alexander Pope
3. Talk much, and err much.
4. He that talks much, errs much.
5. There is no man but errs.
6. It is the nature of every man to err, but only the fool perseveres in the error.
7. In the election of a wife, as in a project of war, to err but once is to be undone for ever.
8. To err is human.
9. It is the nature of every man to err, but only the fool preserves in the error.
10. To Err is Humane.
11. Man errs as long as he strives.
12. It criticises the main contractor for seriously erring in its original estimates.
13. He erred in agreeing to her appointment.
14. We erred on the side of mercy.
15. He probably erred on the conservative rather than the generous side.
16. Twenty-five people have replied to the invitation, but I've erred on the side of caution and put out 30 chairs.
17. It is better to err on the side of mercy.
18. They may be wise to err on the side of caution.
19. If you make a threat be sure to carry it out if he errs again.
20. I thought it was better to err on the side of caution .
21. Where the wife was the erring partner, the husband could seek freedom from the obligation to provide such support.
22. Regulatory policy on carcinogens under President Carter favoured erring on the side of safety.
23. She left cash for the telephone, erring in favour of overpayment, and put it in an envelope by the phone.
24. But beware an erring choice!
25. These thoughts raised her above the level of erring.
26. Instead of bludgeoning our erring comrades, we should help them with criticism.
27. So far the government is erring on the side of the rich.
28. His erring child He reconciled, And pardoned from his sin.
29. To this extent are beings possessing personality - belief deluded and erring in their ways.
30. It's almost as if we can hear Milton say, after he's given his own really quite elaborate display of allegorical poetry, "Thus Spenser relates, erring."关于快好知快百科沪ICP备20003152号-4