1. He has a long equine face.
2. The portraits showed an aristocratic family with long equine faces.
3. Was old Bones the equine equivalent of Manchester United then, fallen on hard times?
4. All winners for 1995, equine and human, were unanimous choices.
5. They looked like equine stock, but they were half as big again as any horse that Rostov had ever encountered.
6. Today's traffic is fast and unforgiving of equine errors and terrors.
7. An equine print after the style of Stubbs adorned the longest wall.
8. The only available hyperimmune serum was of equine origin.
9. Cattle are immune to equine infections anemia.
10. Microsatellites are used for parentage testing in all equine genetic laboratories around the world.
11. No cross reactions were observed between eastern equine encephalitis virus, western equine encephalitis and yellow fever virus strains, which suggested a high specificity of established RT_PCR method.
12. The frothy sweat of a horse or other equine animal.
13. The Hong Kong Jockey Club, Veterinary Department, Equine Hospital, Sha Tin Racecourse, New Territories, Hong Kong.
14. An unknown endemic disease of equine in Qingshui County of Gan-su Province in China was studied and confirmed to be Se-deficiency due to low Se content in feeds and water.
15. Software Description: About Equine Winter, Here are 35 wintery scenes of horses, donkeys and mules.
16. We worked on equine rhinopneumonitis serological investigation in Xinjiang Uygor Autonomous Region both with this indirect ELISA and CFT(Complement Fixation Test).
17. Past Venezuelan equine encephalitis epidemics provide lessons regarding today's zoonotic disease prevention and control systems.
18. The characteristic movement that an equine makes when given a vaccine or has his hooves trimmed.
19. A female horse or the female of other equine species.
20. Equine arteritis virus (EAV) is the pathogen of equine viral arteritis(EVA), one of the infectious diseases in equine to be exported or imported, which should be inspected by all countries.
21. But Dan Crawley's adopted niece clearly shared Henry's faith in the equine world.
22. The treatment of tendon injuries in competition horses is much argued about amongst horse owners and equine veterinary surgeons.
23. Then a bad windstorm removed his head and a Styrofoam replacement was added to create an equine beast.
24. A particularly apt image, since Master James's hotter moments increased the equine nature of his features.
25. Her face, which had always been long, was now positively equine.
26. Research on animals showed the compound controlled yellow fever, Eastern equine encephalitis virus, and murine cytomegalovirus, a type of herpes virus that afflicts rodents.
26.try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. In this article, the molecular biology developments of eastern equine encephalitis virus on structure, evolution, assemble and replication are introduced.
28. But every race is a complex equation? a balance of economics, athleticism, equine grace and conscience.
29. The annual Man versus Horse race over 22 miles of Powys countryside has seen an equine triumph once again.
30. Aim : To study the diagnosis and treatment of ependymoma in conus medullaris and cauda equine.关于快好知快百科沪ICP备20003152号-4