1. We had a splendid Indian summer last October.
2. She seems to be enjoying an Indian summer of popularity.
3. As a player, he's experiencing something of an Indian summer.
4. We had an Indian summer that year, very warm until October.
5. A star of the 1960s, she's enjoying an Indian summer with her second highly acclaimed film this year.
6. Welles'reputation is rightly enjoying Indian summer in critical esteem.
7. B : I guess it's just an Indian summer.
8. New Yorkers were enjoying the Indian summer.
8. Wish you can benefit fromand make progress everyday!
9. Two days ago, they'd been enjoying an Indian summer.
10. It was the brief Indian Summer of the high latitudes.
11. Indian Summer is thelightning before death. It has digested this year's demand.
12. Both Auckland and Hamilton have been enjoying an Indian summer over the past few weeks.
13. The Indian summer of village industry faded. Trade grew more competitive.
14. I guess this is what they call Indian summer , huh?
15. Still the indian summer held on, and he continued to crawl and faint ,turn and turn about; and ever the sick wolf coughed and wheezed at his heels.
16. Auckland and Hamilton have been enjoying an Indian summer over the past few weeks.
17. He made his best films in his seventies ; it was for him a real Indian summer.
18. Summer rainfall anomalies in North China relates to the Indian summer monsoon, the South sea monsoon, Sub-tropical anticyclone, South Asian anticyclone and cold air anomaly.
19. But Florence fennel is a gamble, it should really have been sown at the start of July – so pray for an Indian summer.关于快好知快百科沪ICP备20003152号-4